ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for defining and realising project goals, and become product owner for the application(s) you are working on. You are the linking pin between the client, the internal team and external partners. You are responsible for all communication with our customers and partners and for monitoring the project objectives. You coordinate and contribute to the execution of different digital projects.
You monitor progress of the project and feel responsible for scope, budget and timings. You keep a good oversight on current projects and you optimise where necessary. Delivering a business case after evaluation with the team is the last stage to complete your project.
Your role includes:
- Working with the client and the project team to define scope and requirements
- Supporting development team in estimating and defining the solution
- Communicating clearly on how the project is progressing and delivery dates
- Managing impediments, risks, issues, actions and dependencies
- Defining and managing the release strategy
You combine digital oriented thinking, experience in managing projects for extensive technical applications and an agile way of working. We are looking for a project manager with the ambition to improve and grow constantly. You have excellent team and communication skills, a good command of English and you are client oriented.
Besides that, you also believe people rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing!
To have a great time @greenorange you;
- have completed a college or university education
- have affinity for or background in digital and/or software development
- have 3 - 5 years relevant experience in managing projects and preparation of project plans
- have experience with agile project management methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- have excellent Dutch and English language skills, written and spoken
- have strong communication and consulting skills
- know how to translate relevant (digital) developments into added value for our clients
are accurate as well as results-driven
are curious, nice to work with, open, hands-on, a self-starter and aware of the latest digital and technical developments
enjoy having a drink with your colleagues and not taking yourself too seriously...of course you do take your work very seriously :-)
We will offer you a great opportunity to become part of a data and result driven group of 50+ digital experts and....
- Together we will ensure you can invest in your personal and professional development
- You will get the opportunity to take initiative and work out your own ideas
- You can expect a good primary and secondary remuneration package
- You will become part of a team that shares knowledge, ambition, but also a lot of fun
And last but not least, a nice and modern work environment, ideally in our HQ in Oldenzaal (NL) or Utrecht (NL), the Netherlands