Green Orange is a digital first agency. We consult on the crossroads of marketing and technology and use data in the most intelligent way to achieve business goals. We help to transform businesses by creating a multi-channel strategy and actionable roadmap. We make sure that business goals and ambitions are clear and we help clients benefit from the right technologies. We deliver customised solutions that will empower to be successful. To extend our data driven services and teams we are looking for a Performance Marketeer.
As a Performance Marketeer you are the driving force behind our way of working. You practice advanced analysing techniques to generate quantified, fact-based insights. You know how to use these insights to help our customers realising their digital ambition and improve their business. Your knowledge of SEO/SEA will help to improve the online performance of our customers. You make data driven funded strategic, commercial and operational decisions.
You will assist client teams and work proactively in the development of data driven marketing services. Your recommendations and persuasiveness constitute an essential contribution in the optimal service of our clients. You are in the center of our company, you advise colleagues and management.
To be successful and to create your personal journey @greenorange it is essential that you are an open minded, curious and disciplined person. It also helps when you love working in teams and when people love working with you!
- You are customer focused
- You have strong communication and consulting skills
- You know how to connect, convince and inspire people
- You enjoy helping our clients set, measure and achieve their marketing goals
- You are a king or queen in problem framing but always bring solutions
- You are a structured thinker and capable of presenting information and conclusions in a thorough and concise manner (you have developed visualisation techniques)
- You are ambitious and want to contribute to our customer-focused organisation in the field of data driven marketing
- You always take responsibility for identified opportunities and threats
- You are flexible, open, curious, hands-on, friendly and embrace innovation
The must haves
- You have completed a college or university education
- You have developed analytical and segmentation skills
- You have advanced Excel skills
You have advanced Google Analytics skills
- You know how to rock dashboarding tools like Klipfolio and Tableau
- You are experienced in hypothesis testing (A/B)
The nice to haves
- You have basic skills in analytical solutions (factor, cluster, attribution and more)
- You have basic skills in SQL and R
- You have knowledge of SEO, SEA and usability
- You have experience with configuring tag management solutions
We will offer you a great opportunity to become part of a data and result driven group of 50+ digital experts.
- Together we will ensure you can invest in your personal and professional development.
- You will get the opportunity to take initiative and work out your own ideas.
- You can expect a good primary and secondary remuneration package.
- You will become part of a team that shares knowledge, ambition, but also a lot of fun.
- And last but not least, a nice and modern work environment, ideally in our HQ in Oldenzaal, the Netherlands.